Reflections of the Heart: How to Pray for Muslims During Ramadan 2018

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

How to Pray for Muslims During Ramadan 2018


Ramadan starts tonight for the Muslims in this world.  Last year I did something different by walking along side daily with Frontiers, they showed me how we can pray for Muslims during this time.  Here is last year's post.  Maybe you don't know much about Ramadan and are wondering what's it all about.  Here is an informational link about it, similar to the one I linked to last year.

Last year was eye opening for me.  I wrote a couple more posts about this as well, you can read them here(Followup 1) and here(Followup 2).

If you sign up this year, here, the point of view is different from last year, it's a family's journey to share the Gospel.  I look forward for my heart to understand more about this culture and how to pray for their salvation.  Each of us need a savior, we should be saddened by how many people grab hold of something else instead.  It should spur us on.  Sometimes fear gets in the way and it does it because we don't understand or we are selfish.  When I focus on others I learn way more about myself in the process and how I need to change.


I encourage you to join me in prayer this year.

A lot of times we become apathetic about our salvation. We forget that there are others in this world that don't have a savior.  When we join in prayer for those people so much can happen.

Got Questions about Ramadan or Muslims?

There is a great resource that explains the differences between Muslims and Christians, check out https://www.gotquestions.org.  Try typing in Ramadan and you will see quite a few articles explaining the differences.


Mark 8:34 

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment