Reflections of the Heart: Book Review- America, Turning a Nation to God. ~Tony Evans

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Book Review- America, Turning a Nation to God. ~Tony Evans

This was a book I received from Moody Publishers as part of their Blogger review program. I picked this book because I am trying to stretch myself to read things I wouldn't normally read.  

This one was too much of a stretch for me.


I couldn't finish it.  I tried and tried so hard to read this one.  The information in it is so good.  The problem I had was with the writing I think.  From one chapter to the other I couldn't seem to glean any one concept to hold on to. It's like the works went in through my eyes and out my ears without catching hold.

What did I get from this book?


The above said, I did see the reason he wrote the book. He believes that through prayer and testimonies it only takes 1 person to start a National Revival and we certainly do need that in these days.  I do want to pick it up again in the future and break it down for you and myself chapter by chapter someday, until then, my suggestion would be to read it if you like books chocked full of scripture and information.  For me it showed me how far away from academia I am and what I might need to do to read this in the future.

Until next time....All for the Glory of God!

2 Chronicles 7:14

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.




No comments:

Post a Comment